If you are facing foreclosure in Denver Colorado, and are seeking solutions for how to keep it from affecting your credit, or if you just need to sell quickly for another reason (relocation, job loss, etc.)…then working with a professional home buyer such as us is one of your most attractive options. When you sell your home to a private real estate investment firm such as us, you can sell your home quickly without a realtor for cash, eliminating the need to fix up the home to get it ready for sale on the local retail market.
Selling your Denver home quickly to an investor will allow you to preserve your credit rating, and allow you to walk away from the closing table with cash in your pocket, so you can remain afloat and transition into the next stage of your life, whether that be finding an apartment, mobile home, or condo. Remember, if you wait until the bank forecloses on the property, then it’s too late, and you will lose both the property and your credit rating, so you might as well deal with a cash buyer so that you can walk away from the deal with money in hand and your credit score intact!
Buy My Denver CO House For Cash: The Plan
The first order of business that you must take in order to sell your Denver house fast to a local investor with a “buy my Denver, CO house for cash” mentality, is to come up with a detailed game plan that will enable you to proactively tackle the situation at hand, and come up with practical solutions for achieving the sale of your home.
Your local agent should be able to assist you in valuing your property to effectively determine how much it’s worth on the retail market. If you want to find these solutions out quickly, then you must be willing to dive in, get your hands dirty, and do some research until you figure out the best plan of attack for your specific situation.
1. How fast do you need to sell?
The very first question that you need to ask yourself is how quickly you need to sell the property because this will determine what methods will be the most practical for getting it sold.
For instance, if you have a lot of time to work with, then you can simply list the home with a local real estate agent, and pay to fix up the property to get it ready for retail sale.
However, if you are facing foreclosure, and only have a couple of months or even weeks, then you need to sell quickly, and a cash investor is probably your best bet.
If your timeline is under 2 months, then you will likely not have a big enough window to get it listed with an agent on the local MLS. You could try to sell the home yourself, or sell your house to a professional home buyer like HBR Colorado (or you can call us at (719) 286-0053 and we can make you a no obligation, 100% free, all cash offer on your Denver home).
2. How much do you need to sell your Denver CO house for?
This is an important step. Determine the amount that you NEED to sell for, so that will be the minimum price that you are willing to accept for your home in order to walk away with some cash in your pocket and some social mobility in your corner.
Once you have that base figure, now you can begin negotiations with confidence, knowing that you have a bottom dollar price in the back of your mind of what you would be willing to accept.
This will put you in a position of power at the negotiation table.
If the number that you have come up with doesn’t allow for you to pay expensive commissions and fees to a local agent, then you may need to look at some other options such as listing the home for sale on FSBO portals, Craigslist, and other online sites where you can list your home for sale by owner.
On the other side of the equation, if you need to get close to full retail value for your home, then you will probably be wise to list it with a local real estate agent on the MLS in your area. If you don’t have the time… consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look into your existing options and then take action!
As previously mentioned, if you want to sell your house quickly in the Denver area, then you need to determine two things:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you have this information… the next step is to carefully weigh the options listed below to decide which is the best course of action in order to sell your Denver home quickly.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can afford to wait for 6 – 12 months to sell your home and don’t mind paying the 3 – 6% commissions to your agent, along with the monthly mortgage payment, taxes, insurance, and other fees, then selling your home with an agent is probably the best way to get the highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell immediately, we can buy your Denver house in as little as 7 days for cash. We won’t be able to pay full-retail on your home…but we don’t charge any fees whatsoever, and we will even cover the closing costs! If you value your time and are looking to sell your home now, call us today at (719) 286-0053 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell your home but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions and fees to a local real estate agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself using FSBO listings, Craigslist, and other online tools at your disposal.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or your home is in pre-foreclosure… your very first step would be to contact your lender to see if they have any mortgage relief programs or would be willing to refinance the loan in order to provide your family with some more flexibility on the payments. Some banks offer assistance or can at least point you in the right direction to lessen the financial burden.
Be sure to check out our other article What Do I Need To Do To Sell My House In Denver Colorado for more advice on how to sell your home quickly.
We can help you come up with an action plan for how to sell your Denver CO house fast. Give us a call right now at (719) 286-0053 for a free online quote in under 24 hours, or fill out our form to see if your home qualifies for a no obligation, all cash offer.
There are plenty of valid reasons why you might be thinking to yourself “buy my Denver CO house for cash”, if only you had the right path towards success you would be able to achieve it rather quickly. Sometimes all you have to do is come across the right information, or the right company, at the right time, and your plan will lay itself out in front of you. We would like to make you a fair, no obligation, all cash offer on your property today, so please give us a call now at (719) 286 – 0053 and speak to one of our professional home buyers about selling your home quickly for cash!