So you are one of the lucky few homeowners who are interested in selling their Denver Colorado house fast, and you want to get the highest price possible.
But “What Do I Need To Do To Sell My House In Denver Colorado“?
We are going to review some of the hottest tips for homeowners that will allow you to sell your home quickly for cash without a realtor, and without paying repair costs, monthly mortgage payments, and expensive maintenance fees. If you want to get the best price for your property, then you need to listen up, as we are about to break it down.
If you want to get the maximum amount of money for your home then you should follow these tips exclusively:
*NOTE: These tips are intended to guide you through the entire process of selling your home for full retail value on the local market. If you don’t want to put in the time and effort that it takes to get the maximum price for your home and want to sell quickly, you can always sell your Denver Colorado house now.
1) Clean, clean and clean some more. You want your property in the very best shape that is humanly possible for that particular land parcel. You want buyers to walk in and be instantly “wowed” at the amazing appearance of your home, so you must take the necessary steps in order to make this happen, no matter what the cost.
If you tend to be a little bit on the messy side, then you should probably relocate to another location in your local area while you are showing the house to prospective buyers. It can really make or break the sale of your home, so you must take the time and have the discipline in order to maintain your property and get it into the best condition possible for the sale.
2) Cultivate a cohesive, neutral style. You don’t have to go over the top with some insane color scheme, just stick to the basics and keep everything a nice neutral off-white, or soft yellow. Something that any type of personality can naturally assimilate, and they won’t think it clashes too much with their inner personality. Sometimes simply changing the color of a room can have a dramatic impact on how that room is perceived, and what types of energy it is emitting.
Spend the cash up front to get yourself a professional painter, someone who can do an excellent job, and really make the rooms pop. You don’t want to try to save a few bucks by painting the room yourself or hiring a low-quality contractor, and then the place ends up looking like a complete disaster.
People can change their mind on a dime, and paint can make all of the difference, so please keep that in mind.
You can really alter the price that you get for your home just by changing the paint in a few rooms. It works!
3) Fix or replace anything that’s broken. Yes, we know it sucks but you’re going to have to fix all of the stuff that you broke in a fit of rage, or however it got broken, it doesn’t matter now. What’s important is that it gets fixed before those prospective buyers come walking through your door, and are ready to make the decision whether or not to purchase your home.
Ensure that every repair that you make is up to code and you are following all of the rules, otherwise, this could throw a monkey wrench into your entire plan.
Sometimes it can be a smart idea to hire a property inspector to come out to the land parcel to check everything out and make sure that it’s actually ready to be listed for sale on the local retail market. You will want to come back and do another sweep over the property to make sure that you aren’t missing anything. This will be time well spent because these inspectors will often charge by the hour, so making sure that you are getting this done in a timely fashion can often be extremely critical.
4) Make only necessary improvements. One major blunder that we often see many homeowners make is they will spend way too much money on things that don’t really need to be replaced. So make sure that you are super conservative with your estimates and repairs, and you aren’t going around the entire property and fixing stuff that has no business even being replaced.
The number one thing that you can spend money on without feeling guilty is new paint, it’s very easy to overspend on all of the other aspects of your home, especially if you start hiring contractors who are in the business of overcharging you and ripping you off to fatten their own pockets.
It’s important to know what improvements will produce a return on investment to avoid wasting money.
5) Get expert opinions. Another smart move is to get the opinion of a few local real estate agents in your area to see what they think the full after repair value of the home is, once everything has been fully repaired to its maximum capacity. Great brokers are an extremely rare phenomenon, so if you find yourself one, you should definitely hold onto them and use them regularly whenever you have a question about the local real estate market in your area.
6) Have a really great marketing plan. Marketing your home effectively can be one of the most important aspects of the sale, and it can be one of the most expensive parts of the process, so you should take care to perform it thoroughly and in the most effective way possible to get the most exposure for your hard-earned dime.
It’s important that you educate yourself first in order to successfully determine exactly which steps need to be taken in order to sell your home fast in Denver Colorado, so please make sure that you make that your number 1 priority.
7) Get a cash offer. We buy houses in the Denver Colorado area, and we will be the ones worrying about making all of the necessary repairs and getting the property ready to rent out or sell, so you don’t have to!
Don’t Want To Do The Things Above Yourself? But Still Want To Sell Your Denver CO House Fast?
If you’re like most people, doing the above-mentioned tasks is a very tall order, and many homeowners will quickly become overwhelmed at the idea of performing all of these different tasks just to get their home ready for sale. Not everyone has the time and money to perform these tasks, but these people still need to sell their houses, so what are their actual options?
If you don’t have the money and time to do these previously mentioned action steps... AND can’t wait months or even years to sell your home… then you may be an ideal candidate for our local Denver CO professional home buying service. You’ll submit basic info about your house over here on our website, we’ll evaluate your house, we’ll make you a fair all-cash, no obligation offer on your home, and you can choose if it’s a good fit for you and your family.
Then we can close FAST (oftentimes within 7 days) if you need us to. We are working on your timeline, and you are the one who sets the pace, so we will follow your lead throughout the entire deal until closing.
You can also take some time to think our offer over and compare it with the other option of spending the time and money to get your house listed and sold on the local market by yourself.
Be sure to also read our other article How Do I Sell My House Without A Real Estate Agent In Denver.
So if you’re still asking “what do I need to do to sell my house in Denver”… you now have 2 excellent options in front of you at your disposal.
- Repair the property to its full market value, and get it listed on the market yourself through FSBO listings or an agent.
- Sell your house to a cash investor such as us, where we will be the ones who have to worry about fixing it up, working with realtors, and getting the property ready for retail sale on the local MLS.
The bottom line is: if you need to sell your Denver house quickly then we would like to make you an offer right now!
We buy Denver homes fast for cash and can close in as little as 7 days, so contact us today for a free online quote.
We Would Like To Make You A Fair, No Obligation, All-Cash Offer On Your Denver House Right Now!!!
Give us a call anytime at (719) 286-0053 or
fill out the form below! >>
Call Us Now at (719) 286-0053 or fill out the quick form below to get started.
We’ll Make You An Offer Within 24 Hours.
You Decide If It’s A Fit or Not. It’s That Easy And Stress-Free
Fill out the quick form below to get an offer on your house TODAY!