So you’re trying to sell your home in Colorado Springs, CO and you haven’t been able to get any offers?
This can be extremely frustrating for homeowners who have listed their homes on the local real estate market, only to find out that they aren’t getting many offers at all, and they are left holding a property that they cannot sell.
Local news sources claim that this is one of the hottest markets in the entire country, and properties are literally flying off of the shelves…well then why is yours still sitting there on the market without any potential buyers who are ready to close on the deal?
Why won’t your Colorado Springs house sell?
Be sure to check out our other article detailing exactly How to sell your house fast in Colorado Springs CO
If you’re asking “Why won’t my Colorado Springs, CO house sell?”… the following advice will help you get your property sold fast.
These tips could be just what you need to help you sell your home today.
- Partner with professionals. One of the most important decisions that you can possibly make during the quest to sell your home is partnering with the right local real estate professionals, who can get your property sold quickly. Many agents and investors routinely fall short of their goals and end up not being able to move a property quickly. We literally guarantee our cash purchases, and our ability to quickly close on our offer in 7 days or less. NO EXCEPTIONS AND NO EXCUSES. As long as there is a deal to be made, and we can come to an agreement on price, we have the cash and can buy your home without any delay whatsoever.
- Don’t perform too many repairs. Believe it or not, one of the most common problems that we see when sellers are trying to move property is that they will spend too much time and money making unnecessary repairs that don’t generally increase the overall value of the home enough to justify the resources used for the home improvement projects. Even if your intentions are good, you can still go wrong by overdoing it, and you will actually end up losing money on the property, instead of increasing it’s value and making more money out of the deal. You don’t have to go through this extremely aggravating process when you sell your home to a cash investor such as us. We will worry about all of the repair costs and home improvements so you don’t have to. (Let us make you a fair offer here >> )
- Do make the necessary improvements. Just as it’s important to not make unnecessary repairs, it’s equally as important that you make enough of the right repairs that will actually increase the value of your home. If you are listing your property FSBO, then you really need to make sure that you are upgrading the paint and carpets mainly, and staging it correctly with the proper home furnishings in order to attract the right group of potential buyers to the home. If you leave certain aspects of the home in disorder, then the right buyers may be turned off by those aspects of the property, and you may experience some difficulty in getting the sale. But again, if you don’t have time or money to perform these expensive modifications, selling to a reputable local Colorado Springs investor may be an excellent option for you and your family.
- Curb appeal and overall appearance are critical. It’s absolutely crucial that you fix up your property enough to make it extremely attractive to any potential buyers who are driving by to check it out from the street. If you are able to successfully get the property to appear in a more attractive light, then you will be able to get a much higher price for the home when it finally sells. This is an insider secret that most real estate agents are extremely familiar with, so incorporating this into your own strategy will give you a leg up on the competition, who have likely been using these same strategies to sell homes quickly in your local market. Consider hiring an interior decorator to help properly stage the home. (If you would much rather avoid dealing with this part of the process… we can be of assistance. We buy ugly houses in Colorado Springs as much as we buy houses in great condition. So let us make you a fair, all-cash offer today 🙂
- Pricing is extremely important. If your home is getting a lot of attention, but nobody is making any offers on the home, then your price point is probably a little too high. It can be extremely frustrating, but you may have to consider that you’re not going to get that “magic number” that you have in your head. You really need to take a good, hard look at your local market and see what other comparable properties are selling at, so that you can price yours accordingly. If you’re interested in how much your house is worth cash right now in today’s market, without performing any repairs, in as-is condition… don’t hesitate to get in touch with us immediately at (719) 286-0053 or submit your info through the form on this page here >> .
- Every home will eventually sell if it is priced and marketed effectively.
Really there’s no magic formula that will make your property sell quickly. It really all comes down to marketing and staging the property effectively, and putting it in front of potential buyers who have the cash or credit available to actually close on the deal. There are several options for Colorado Springs homeowners who need to sell your Colorado Springs house fast. If you are seeking top dollar for your home and have the time and resources to make the repairs and get the home ready for retail sale… then go that route and look for a great real estate agent in your area to help you market it better.
If you don’t have the money or time in the budget for expensive home improvements, don’t want to pay real estate agent commissions and fees, and need to sell really fast for cash… talk to us. We can help.