If you are searching for the best local real estate investment firms who buy houses quickly for cash in Colorado then you will definitely be interested in learning more about our company HBR Colorado who has been purchasing homes professionally in the area for several years all along the front range and western slope, as well as out on the plains. Choosing to sell your home to a private real estate investment company that buys houses professionally in the state of Colorado is a difficult decision that will take some time for you to think about and discuss with your family and other important people in your life to see if it’s a win-win scenario for all parties involved, and we encourage you to take as much time as you need so that it’s not a rash decision that might come back to haunt you later on. We are only interested in doing deals where everyone in the transaction benefits, so this means that we need to be able to agree on terms that work for all parties involved, and is a win-win deal all around.
Why More Sellers Are Choosing To Go Directly To Investors
In a hot market such as Denver, you may wonder why anyone would still want to sell directly to an investor as opposed to simply listing with an agent to get more money. Well, the reason is pretty simple: speed and reliability. Even in a hot market, you might get a few different offers, and guess what…you’re always going to go with the highest one, even if that person isn’t as reliable as the others, just based on principle…it’s only human nature to want the most in any given situation…however, the one thing that you aren’t considering is that this isn’t a cash offer, and is going to take some time to come to fruition. In essence, the main reason why more people are choosing to sell their homes directly to investors is because of reliability. When you simply don’t want to chance it on the open market and risk the financing falling through, going with an investor makes sense because you know you’re getting a cash offer, and they have the funds necessary to close the deal right in their own bank accounts.
Not only that, any good investor will be able to produce a proof of funds letter, proving that they are in possession of the funds needed to close the transaction.
Top Reasons People Sell Their Homes To Investors
- Foreclosure. When a homeowner is facing foreclosure and they have nowhere to turn, and the loan has come due, one of the smartest decisions to avoid having this negative process impact your credit is to sell your house quickly to an investor.
- Divorce. When a divorce takes place, the couple is usually forced to sell the home and ordered to do so by a judge, and selling directly to an investor/cash buyer is always a good option for a speedy closing.
- Bad Tenants. Everyone who has ever had a rental property knows what we’re talking about here….when you have a problem tenant that has been sucking the life out of you for years, sometimes you simply want to unload the property at a discount just to get rid of the headache of managing the day to day operations of dealing with this soul-sucking problem.
- Extensive Repairs. If your home is in need of extensive repair work, then you might also consider using our “cash for houses” program to liquidate your property in a matter of days instead of weeks or months like when listing on the open market through a licensed realtor.
- Tax Liens. If you have been missing your tax payments, and they have finally come due, then you don’t want to put that off any further. One option for a lot of sellers who simply can’t afford to pay off their back tax liens is to sell their house for cash in order to satisfy these debts, and also free up some extra capital to invest into other places in their life that require it, such as overdue medical bills and credit card debt.
- Job Relocation Or Loss. If you have recently lost your job, or are relocating because you have acquired a job somewhere else, then you might consider selling your home quickly for cash to a private investment company. Speedy closings and reliable cash are great if you need to move quickly.
- Inheritance. If you have recently inherited a property, and have fallen into the responsibility of selling the home, then you might consider simply selling it directly to a real estate investment company, who can pay cash and close quickly, allowing you to avoid all of the hassles of having to fix it up and list it on the open market.
- Code Violations. If you own a home that has code violations, and you haven’t been able to pay to get the permits to have the work done to fix them, then selling your home directly to an investment company can be a good option. Investors work very closely with contractors and can have the home fixed up and sold in a matter of months.
- Mold. It seems unlikely, but if you have a house with extensive mold damage, and don’t have the funds to remedy the problem, then selling directly to an investment firm can be a good option, because it alleviates the stress of trying to find a mold remediation company and paying thousands of dollars for this expensive solution.
- Fire. If you have a house that has experienced fire damage, selling it directly to a cash buyer such as us here at HBR can be an excellent option, especially if you simply want to avoid the hassle of having to get it repaired and listed back onto the open market.
Check out more Denver Real Estate here on Zillow.com
Investors Have More Flexible Terms And Conditions
Let’s say that you are moving out of state, and you would like to be able to sell your house and still have enough time after the closing to be able to gather your belongings, hire movers, and take your time to evacuate the premises. Investors like us provide you with those types of options and terms and can easily be added as clauses into our purchase and sale agreements. If you have any questions about post-closing occupancy agreements then please feel free to reach out to us via call or text at our direct customer service line (719) 286-0053 and someone will be more than happy to explain to you how this type of program works, and how long we usually give sellers until their belongings must be removed. Typically we try to give sellers at least two weeks after closing to get rid of their personal property, but sometimes we have extended these agreements out further, up to 30 days in certain cases.
To learn more about selling your home for cash to private investors in Colorado please read https://www.hbrcolorado.com/how-to-get-cash-for-your-property-in-seven-days-in-colorado/
We Are Expert Home Buyers In Denver CO
Our company buys houses professionally for a living, and we also spend a lot of time flipping houses and then listing them back on the open market to find potential buyers. This is our passion, and we love to work at this on a daily basis because it provides us with a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment, knowing that we are helping others and making a difference in their lives by solving real estate problems that are too complex for others to want to tackle. Our team of real estate entrepreneurs is fully capable to handle any real estate problem you may have, no matter how complex. We are able to provide you with fair cash offers on your property in under 24 hours, and instantly through our live chat service, so feel free to get in touch with us today, or simply fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you with a risk-free quote.
Call Us Now at (719) 286-0053 or fill out the quick form below to get started.
We’ll Make You An Offer Within 24 Hours.
You Decide If It’s A Fit or Not. It’s That Easy And Stress-Free
Fill out the quick form below to get an offer on your house TODAY!