Relocation can be an extremely frustrating process, especially if you need to sell your home quickly and don’t have the time and money to put into fixing it up and selling it on the local market. We have local Denver Colorado homeowners calling us or submitting their house info on this website every week saying “I’m relocating and need to sell my house in Denver“. We understand that these homeowners want to sell their homes quickly, as-is for cash without any delays. Oftentimes we are able to help these home sellers by purchasing their property in as little as 7 days from making the original cash offer. If you are a seller in the Denver area who is looking to sell their house for cash then please contact us today for a free online quote.
There is a disproportionately large amount of complex information about your home to keep track of, and this can add to the existing stress of moving in the first place, and it can become absolutely overwhelming. Most of the time you are relocating for work, or to help out a relative who is in need, and the last thing you want to be worrying about is how you are going to fix up your property to get it ready for retail sale on the local MLS.
So how do you make the best out of these tough circumstances?
Don’t Stress – Stay Calm and Be Proactive
You don’t want to over-react and make a hasty decision that could affect you for years, but you also don’t want to end up being stuck with a vacant house that you can’t even rent out or manage the maintenance on, so it becomes even more of a burden once you have actually left the state.
The local real estate market is extremely stable right now in Denver, and the economy is booming, but things can change rapidly so you never know what’s around the next corner. Unless you have a lot of money socked away, you probably can’t afford to wait to sell.
So how do you make the right decision when you’re relocating to another state and need to sell your house fast in Denver Colorado?
Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast In Denver… Your Options And Steps
- Find out what your house is worth: To do this you can get in touch with a well known local real estate agent or you could give us a call and we can give you a no cost, no obligation appraisal on your property. Once you get a rough idea of how much your property is actually worth… that sets the foundation for how long you may or may not be able/willing to sell the house.
- Decide how quickly you need to sell your house after you relocate: This is a big one. Sometimes it can take up to a year or more to sell your house on the local real estate market with a licensed agent, and by that time you will have had to pay the mortgage, and will have lost much more money in the long run as opposed to simply selling to a cash buyer such as us.
- Find a quality real estate agent BEFORE you initiate the move: Don’t waste any time, you need to get out there into the local market and find a reputable, honest real estate agent to deal with if you want to sell your house the traditional way on the local MLS. If you don’t want to take the conventional route and want to sell to a cash buyer such as us, Just fill out the form through this link to get started >>
- Calculate the differences of selling your house quickly vs. “waiting it out” for a higher price: Everyone has a dream number in their heads of what they imagine that they would like to sell their home for, but that oftentimes is not realistic when comparing it to the metrics of your local real estate market, and the timeline that you are dealing with when faced with the challenge of selling the home quickly before your family makes the move. There are costs involved in the process, such as maintaining the monthly mortgage payments, taxes, insurance, maintenance, etc. So, for example, lets say you have your 4 bed 2 bath home listed for $400,000 and your mortgage payment is 1,500 per month, taxes are 200 per month, and 100 a month for insurance. That means this property would cost you all of those fees per month in direct holding costs, and this is the thing that most homeowners don’t calculate when they are considering selling through a local agent vs. selling for cash quickly. Oftentimes it is a much more financially sound decision to sell to a local investor as opposed to waiting it out for some dream price that never even comes across the offer table. Even if you sold the home for a large discount below the retail price (let’s say… $275,000)… you’re still ahead of the game by selling the house NOW at a discount to a home buyer like our company vs. 7 months later at full price (and paying holding costs and real estate agent fees). Make sense?
- Take action!: Whatever your choice… decide on it and take action immediately to make it happen! If you want to go the real estate agent route, great! Find a reputable local Denver Colorado agent (give us a call, we can recommend one). If you’d rather not have to wait and not have to pay real estate agent commissions and fees… then your best option may be to sell your house to us 🙂
If you can afford to wait it out, then it may be your best option to list it with a local agent, and see if you might be able to get someone to make you an offer that is up to your standards. Who knows, someone might really like your house and be willing to make you a large offer.
But if you have an average, run of the mill property that really has no added features or amenities that will attract a serious buyer, you won’t be able to get an offer that is high enough to justify the holding costs that we have previously mentioned above. This is why it is oftentimes the best, most sensible option to sell to a cash buyer who can close quickly on the deal in as little as 7 days.
A third option would be to rent it out while you are away, and this is something that you would have to think about, along with how you are going to maintain the property and manage maintenance and repairs from your location in another state.
There are even creative financing options available where we can set up lease options on your home, that will allow qualified buyers to rent the home for an agreed time period before finally purchasing it.
We can also help you refinance your loan, helping reduce the monthly payments on your mortgage or even negotiate a short sale with the financial lending institution.
Regardless of your situation, we are here to help, and are dedicated to servicing you in the most effective way possible!
If you want to sell your home without using an agent then read this article here.
Who Is HBR Colorado And How Can We Help You If You’re Relocating And Need To Sell In Denver?
We are a group of local real estate investors and cash buyers who specialize in purchasing properties for cash from distressed homeowners who need to sell quickly. We then take these homes and fix them up and resell them, or rent them out to tenants in the local area. Our goal is to help homeowners first, but we do have to ensure that our interests are protected as well, which is why we have a step by step process for analyzing the value of your home and making a fair, all cash, no obligation offer on your property.
We work with homeowners in the Denver area who…
- Need to sell fast (we can close in as little as 7 days if you need us to)
- Don’t want to deal with the hassle of listing a property with a real estate agent
- Don’t want to pay expensive commissions and fees
- Can’t sell their home for various other reasons (mold, water damage, fire damage, bad tenants, divorce, etc.)
- … or a variety of other reasons
We run an ethical, service-based company that is dedicated to providing unmatched customer service and support through our advanced features such as live chat, email, and phone support.
We’ll quote you a fair price online right now, and we can close fast with cash.
If you’re ready to wait for an extended period of time and can afford to hire professionals to help you, then you can manage the sale of your home from a distance. In certain situations that risk can pay off big time.
We’re happy to help you find solutions to your most challenging problems that you are facing with your Denver Colorado real estate, so please feel free to call us at (719) 286-0053 and chat with us anytime.
Call Us Now at (719) 286-0053 or fill out the quick form below to get started.
We’ll Make You An Offer Within 24 Hours.
You Decide If It’s A Fit or Not. It’s That Easy And Stress-Free
Fill out the quick form below to get an offer on your house TODAY!