You have probably noticed that there are a lot of companies around Denver advertising “We Buy Houses”, and you were probably curious as to what that is and how the whole process works. As one of the Colorado area’s most reputable home buyers, we wanted to weigh in on this process, and how working with a professional home buyer works, and what type of things you can expect when dealing with one.
We help homeowners in a variety of different situations, from foreclosure to divorce, to job loss and/or relocation, and more. Regardless of your current situation, a cash for homes company can help by purchasing your home for 100% cash in as-is condition in as little as 7 days. Dealing with cash buyers is normally best when you need to sell quickly, so if you are looking to get the maximum price, and make extensive repairs then you should probably go the more traditional route and contact your local real estate agent.
This is where the “Cash for homes in Denver Colorado” type of company may be able to assist you.
What Does The Whole “Cash For Homes” Thing Mean?
At HBR Colorado, our cash for homes in Colorado program is simple.
Other similar companies in Colorado may claim to offer a similar program… but often there are subtle differences.
The main differences between one “cash for home” company and another are…
- The price that they are willing to pay for the said property
- Their testimonials, reviews, and overall reputation in helping local Denver homeowners sell their properties
- Whether they’ll pay the closing costs or not (we normally pay all closing costs)
- How fast they can close on the deal (we can close in as little as 7 days, or even faster sometimes!)
- What they do with the house after they buy it (we normally fix and flip, or fix and rent out)
Some cash for homes companies fix up the houses and sell them to happy new homeowners, others work with local companies that will take the house from there and do the work.
Either way, a company that says “cash for houses” in or around Denver simply offers a service as an alternative to you listing your house with a real estate agent or selling it yourself.
Our Local Colorado Cash For Homes Program – How It Works
With HBR Colorado, our process works like this…
- Fill out the short form on this site or give us a call at (719) 286-0053. This helps us learn basic info about your house so we can make an educated and fair offer on your house. Many “cash for houses” or “we buy houses” companies throw out low ball offers without learning about your house. We try to learn as much as we can about your house and your situation so we can make sure our offer is the highest possible price we can pay for your house and a fair offer for everyone.
- Take as much time as you need to see if the offer is right for you. There are no hassles when working with us. We make you a fair offer, you can then take that offer and talk to people you trust, shop it around, whatever. We never want to do a transaction unless it’s an absolute fit.
- We draw up the paperwork and handle everything from start to finish. You just have to show up at closing on the date of your choice, and sign the paperwork.
- You get cash in your hand quickly, rather than waiting months and months selling the traditional route.
Give Us A Try! See How Our Fair Offer On Your Denver Colorado House Stacks Up! Start Below…
Step 1: Give us a call at (719) 286-0053 or fill out the short form on this website
Step 2: We’ll connect with you with your offer and discuss the options
Step 3: Make a well-educated decision on what your best option is.
Go fill out the form on this website and let us know if you have any questions!