If you have been researching online trying to figure out how quickly you can sell your house in Pueblo, Colorado Springs, or Denver then you are in luck, because our professional real estate team at HBR Colorado buys houses quickly for cash in as little as seven days for a fair cash price that we will negotiate based on some specific terms. The number one thing that we look at to quickly determine the full market value (after repair value) of your home is what other similar homes in the area have recently sold for, and are currently being listed for. Once we determine the correct ARV, then we will take 80% of that number and subtract the estimated repair costs for the property to give us a rough estimate to use as a starting point for making our cash offer. We will then present this offer to you in written form, and if you decide to accept it, then we can close out the deal at a local title company in as little as seven business days or whenever it’s most convenient for you.
Reasons To Sell Your Home To Us
- Fast closing times. Since we buy houses in Colorado using our own cash, we can close the deal as fast as you’d like, or whenever you are ready.
- Risk free, no obligation, no sales BS, real cash offers. Our cash offers are the real deal. We don’t use clever sales and marketing tactics, we make simple offers and follow through on them, it’s that simple.
- Flexible terms, ability to close on your timeline at your own convenience. We are here to work with you at your own convenience, so feel free to let us know the terms you are looking for and we will try to make it work for you.
- No commissions, fees, closing costs, repair costs, or holding costs. When you deal with a real cash buyer such as us, you won’t have to worry about paying any of these extra fees or costs.
- Professional home buying service trusted by hundreds of local clients. Feel safe knowing that you are working with a trusted local company that other people have successfully used in the past.
How Fast Can You Sell Your House Through Us?
Well, the answer is sort of complex, because it depends on a variety of different factors, such as having a clear title…but for all intensive purposes we will say that we can close the deal and have a check in your hand in as little as seven days in some cases, but our average closing time is between 2 – 3 weeks. This is because we usually leave some time to get the property inspected, often times there are tenants still occupying the property, or personal belongings that have to be removed, or some type of inspection (such as septic) that has to be performed before the title can be transferred, and more. There are plenty of different situations that arise which prevent you from being able to close on the property right away, but as long as there are no hindrances, and the title is free and clear, and nothing has to be inspected, then we can stick to our original timeline and close out the deal in as little as seven business days. If you are interested in our cash offers, and want to possibly utilize our professional home buying program, then feel free to get in touch with us at (719) 286-0053 and someone from our team will be more than happy to assist you with any real estate questions that you may have about selling your house today!
Call Us Now at (719) 286-0053 or fill out the quick form below to get started.
We’ll Make You An Offer Within 24 Hours.
You Decide If It’s A Fit or Not. It’s That Easy And Stress-Free
Fill out the quick form below to get an offer on your house TODAY!